Subject: Re: Map/Math motion
From: Dan Ablan <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 08:25:22 -0700

Will Mendez wrote:

> Can anyone here explain in detail what this plug-in does?  Is it a Biped
> killer?

	MapMotion is a motion plugin that makes animating attached motions
	much easier. Although complex to set up, once the object and
	it's moving parts are in place, moving a null is all that is needed.
	Lets say you have a car, and set up four wheels' rotation.
	By using the MapMotion.p, simply moving the car moves the wheels.
	Move the car backwards, and the wheels move backwards. Have the
	car turn a right corner, and the right side wheels slow down.
	The other example at NAB was a termite with lots of little legs.
	After all was set up, the termite null was moved, and the
	little legs walked. The termite was moved backwards, and the
	little legs automatically walked backwards. Cool.

	No word on it's availability yet.

	Dan

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Dan Ablan
AGA Digital Studios
Chicago, Illinois
http://www.agadigital.com

        "Some people wanted Champagne and Caviar,
        when they really should have had beer and hot dogs."
                                                            -Theodore Roosevelt 
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]